Revolut в связи с открытием в России ищет несколько юристов
1. Legal Counsel
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and implementing general legal processes in Russian offices (Moscow and St.Petersburg)
- Managing and improving general HR related issues, including contracts, migration law and employee handbooks
- Adaptation of head company policies according to Russian law and best local practices
- Financial counseling
- Building and maintaining relationships with our partners and vendors
- Proactively work alongside local regulators
- Acting as a point person for legal issues with the headquarters
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of local regulations and regulatory bodies
- You are good in reviewing policies, are a strong negotiator and know how to get the best deals
- Fluent English
- Have a very strong entrepreneurial drive
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
WHAT WE NEED
We’re looking for ambitious and enthusiastic recent university graduates or students in their last year to join us as a paralegal in our Legal team at Revolut’s Moscow office.
The role provides an excellent opportunity to understand Revolut’s business processes, enhance your legal skills and make a significant impact in one of the world’s fastest-growing fintech companies. In this role, you will work directly with the business and legal teams, and provide day-to-day assistance on a broad range of commercial and regulatory matters.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
— Reviewing commercial agreements including NDAs, affiliate agreements and third-party agreements in relation to Revolut’s newest products and services.
— Working closely with the Legal Counsel on commercial relations, general corporate & administrative issues and employment.
— Supporting Revolut’s legal team in a variety of tasks ranging from regulatory filings and corporate governance to reviewing commercial contracts and NDAs.
— Leading document management and other administrative tasks for the legal team.
— Supporting our product teams within Revolut, including as part of new product initiatives.
— Putting in place and actively seeking new scalable processes to support the legal team.
— Managing operational risk, including regulatory filings and registration preparation.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
— Bachelor’s degree in Russian Law.
— Excellent English skills (written and oral) are a must.
— Very good at communicating with a strong attention to detail.
— Strong motivation to work in a fast-paced environment. Enthusiasm and willingness to roll up sleeves, learn fast, and take responsibility.
— Comfortable managing large amounts of documents, as well as seeking out new technological solutions to make the legal team’s processes and functions more efficient.
— High degree of independence, initiative and decisiveness.
— Excellent organisational skills, and an ability to manage multiple projects at once, to meet deadlines.
— Ability to work independently and also contribute successfully to cross-functional teams.
— Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humour.
— Master’s degree in Russian Law.
— Basic English Law knowledge is also appreciated.
— Experience providing strong client-service and customer orientation and strengths in forming good working relationships.
-Strong analytical skills and an ability to demonstrate sound legal and business judgment, even in ambiguous situations.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Medical insurance
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
Please only submit an application for one posting.